EFLIEL WABI | ASSOCIATE
Mr. Efliel is an associate at MTA. He has worked on manufacturing and trade laws at Ministry of Trade and Industry. He has given legal advices and, represented the institution on litigation at all levels of Federal courts. He prepared MOUs (Memorandum of Understanding) and other binding international and local contracts. In addition, he has worked on bid contract preparation and administration during his stay at Addis Ababa Procurement and property Disposal Agency.
- 2010 -2014 LLB Haramaya University, Ethiopia
- 2017-2019 LLM in international law, Ethiopian Civil Service university, Ethiopia
Oct 14/2019 - TO DATE Associate, Mesfin Tafesse & Associates Law Office, Addis Ababa
Nov/2015 - Oct. 12,2019 - Legal Expert, Ministry of Trade and Industry of Ethiopia
Dec./2014 – Nov./2015 - Junior Procurement and contract officer, Addis Ababa Procurement and property disposal Agency
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Commercial & Corporate Laws (I have been working on and I am interested to practice here also).
- Labor Laws (I have been working on occasionally and I am interested to practice it here also.)
- Manufacturing Laws (I have been working on and I am interested to practice it here also).
- Banking and Finance Laws (Interested to practice it here).
- Reviewing a project contract between UNIDO and Ministry of trade and Industry of Ethiopia
- Preparing Memorandum of understanding between Russian government and Ministry of Trade and Industry of Ethiopia.
- Providing legal advice for Ministers, State ministers and other staffs of Ministry of Trade and Industry of Ethiopia.