MTA represents clients in both formal and alternative dispute resolution forums on disputes and claims involving share transfers, breach of contracts, tax claims, labour disputes and anti-competitive claims. A team of experienced and licensed attorneys provide services including:
- Leading and negotiating out of court settlements.
- Representing clients in all levels of the Ethiopian court system up-to the Cassation Bench of the Federal Supreme Court.
- Representing clients before the Trade Competition and Consumer Protection Authority’s Administrative Tribunal
- Representing clients before the Ethiopian Revenue and Customs Authority
- Representing clients in arbitral and mediation proceedings.
- Acting as an arbitrator.
MTA represented and is currently representing a number of foreign investors in their disputes with their co-investors, employees, managers, tax authority, competition authority and other parties. Some of the clients represented by MTA attorney in the various judicial and administrative forums including arbitral bodies include:
- Wilmar International, Heineken Breweries, Allana Potash Corporation, Consta, Schulze Global Investments, Oxford Group and University of South Africa.