TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
Welcome to our website. These Terms and Conditions contain disclaimers of warranties, representations, conditions, guarantees and endorsements, exclusions and limitations of liability, waivers of rights, and acceptance of risks, in relation to the access to and use of this Site and the Information contained therein. By accessing or using this Site, you, as a User, acknowledge these Terms and Conditions and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by them and by applicable laws.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Mesfin Tafesse and Associates Law Office (“MTA”) and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Ownership and Monitoring. The Site is owned exclusively by MTA, who may monitor access to, use of, and other activities relating to the Site, and who may intervene in relation thereto but does not make any representation or warranty that it will do so. Users hereby consent to any such monitoring and intervention. MTA may, in its sole discretion, terminate, suspend or refuse to permit the access to or use of a Site, or any part thereof, by any User or other person or entity, for any reason and without notice.
- Access and Use of Site and Information. Users agree that the access and use of this Site is at their sole risk, whether doing so from inside or outside Ethiopia. Users are solely responsible for their compliance with applicable local, national and international laws. While accessing or using this Site, Users shall not:
- download, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information for which they do not have all necessary rights or information which contain computer viruses or other codes, files or programs intended in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of this Site;
- interfere with or disrupt this Site or computer networks connected thereto, or gain unauthorized entry or access to same;
- reproduce, copy, modify, sell, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any Information contained within this Site;
- violate any law or regulation, any generally accepted Internet practice, or interfere with any other User’s ability to use this Site and any Information provided on this Site; or
- alter, forge or modify in any way any of the Information posted or accessible within this Site.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is not intended to provide any advice to Users. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Limitation of Liability. MTA, its officers, employees, advisors and persons associated with the creation of this Site or its contents, are not responsible for and shall not be liable to Users or other persons or entities for any claims, losses, costs, expenses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, arising out of or in connection with this Site, the Information contained therein, or the access to or use thereof, or inability to access or use this Site or any other linked or hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any injuries, fines, fees, penalties, lost profits, lost savings, business interruption, lost data, loss of programs or of use, whether on information handling systems or otherwise, even if MTA was advised of the possibility of such claims, losses, costs, expenses or damages.
- Indemnity. Users agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MTA, its officers, employees, advisors and persons associated with the creation of this Site or its contents, from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liabilities, damages, expenses, costs and fees (including reasonable legal fees) due to, arising from or related to Users’ access or use of this Site and the Information, or to the access or use of Users’ accounts, or to Users' violation of these Terms and Conditions or of any other terms and conditions under any other agreement applicable to any Information, or to any Users’ misrepresentations, or to Users’ violation of any rights of another.
- Intellectual Property. MTA retains the intellectual property rights to this Site. Users shall not copy, distribute, publish or otherwise make public or for commercial use any content of this Site in any form. Any unauthorized downloading, transmission or other copying or modification of the content of the Site may be a violation of the applicable law and could expose the User to legal action.
- Privacy and Confidentiality. MTA is committed to take all reasonable measures to protect the privacy of Users with respect to the Personal Information they provide and to give effect to the principles of Privacy pursuant to applicable privacy legislation, including the requirements, exclusions and exceptions provided therein. By accessing and using this Site, Users accept, acknowledge and consent to MTA’s Privacy Notice, as amended from time to time, as well as to the collection, use, disclosure, retention and disposal of Personal Information that Users provide. Despite MTA’s best efforts to take measures to ensure the protection of Personal Information, the risk that the confidentiality or privacy of such information is violated, lost or otherwise breached cannot be excluded. Users understand, accept and agree that access to or use of the Site is at the their own risk, which entails a waiver of rights or remedies against MTA for any prejudice whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the exchange, collection, use, disclosure, retention or disposal of Personal Information. MTA is not responsible for and shall not be liable to Users or other persons or entities for claims, losses, costs, expenses or damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the exchange, collection, use, disclosure, retention or disposal of Personal Information, except in cases where such prejudice results directly and entirely from the negligence of MTA in the performance of its legal obligations under the Applicable Laws.
- Agreement and Amendment. These Terms and Conditions, including any documents referenced or linked herein and any other applicable terms and conditions contained on this Site constitute the entire agreement between MTA and Users pertaining to their access to and use of this Site and the Information herein. MTA 's failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision hereof. MTA reserves the right to amend, modify, alter, revise or otherwise update these Terms and Conditions from time to time, without notice, by updating this posting. Users agree to review the Terms and Conditions regularly and to be bound by such Terms and Conditions as are in effect at the time when they access or use MTA 's Site. Users’ continued access or use of the Site shall mean and imply agreement by Users to any such amendment.
- Contacting Us
If you are in doubt as to the accuracy of any information posted on this site, or if you require any additional information, kindly contact us at